Transformative Professional Development Opportunities
My method of working with and teaching adult learners stems from the power of positive psychology, resonate leadership, and effective instructional design. My goal, whether teaching live or virtually, is to encourage and promote critical thinking, creative thinking, and practical thinking, across all subjects and themes.
ECE SOLUTIONARY MEMBERSHIP
Trustworthy solutions for dealing with challenging behaviors, writing IEPs, teaching self-regulation, and much more! All the tips and techniques are designed for you to put into practice immediately. Investment is $20.00/month and can be paid by check, CC, or PO. For those who are paying by PO and can't process a monthly payment, an invoice for 12 or more month packages can be provided.
- WHAT: Monthly membership that offers handpicked practical and evidence-based tips.
- WHO: Leaders, teachers, and other professionals who want to stay current on issues, trends, and effective strategies for serving children with diverse abilities.
- HOW: Tips and resources are emailed monthly, and archived resources are stored in a Members Only Library with 24/7 access.
Strengthen your ability to write PLAAFPs, prioritize IEP outcomes, and write IEP goals, particularly for preschoolers. Learn-at your own pace with modules that include video, audio, and downloadable files. Investment is $235.00 for lifetime access, and can be paid by check, CC, or PO. For those who want a multiple use license, contact Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak for a quote.
- WHAT: 100% online and on-demand course, which consists of 4 modules and 12 individual lessons.
- WHO: Professionals who write initial and ongoing IEPs, particularly for students age three to grade three.
- HOW: Learn at your own pace by watching, listening, and/or reading expert content on demand.
Online service that handpicks and delivers practical and evidence-based resources - perfectly aligned to your professional development needs. Delivered directly to your email or your door. Investment is the amount you wish to spend plus a $50.00 processing fee, which is waived if purchased along with a speaking or coaching event. Can be paid by check, CC, or PO.
- WHAT: Service where you identify an amount and your needs for resources, and a personal Solutionist makes all the purchases and has the resources delivered to your email or doorstep.
- WHO: Those looking for resources to use as flipped learning tools, supplements for live events, and/or extensions of learning following a training or coaching.
- HOW: Complete the PD Solution Profile and tell us about your budget, staff, and needs for resources. We do the rest.
A program that gives you a game plan for getting to a real change in practice. By participating in a Deep Dive Master Class, you will gain clarity and become equipped to leverage your strengths to move beyond current barriers and limitations. A variety of Deep Dive Master classes are offered. Several different Master Classes are offered any given semester. Investment is $345.00/person and can be paid by check, CC, or PO. Discounts provided when team members register together, including family members.
- WHAT: Virtual professional learning community that receives expert content from Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak, case examples with demonstrations, and accountability for achieving personal goals.
- WHO: Coaches, consultants, and TA providers, but also for supervisors, teacher leaders, therapists interested in deepening their skills and getting to a real change in practice.
- HOW: Meet using ZOOM (virtual meeting software) and in a private Facebook group in between live sessions.
Over a program that delivers individualized attention to help you achieve your goals. You will participate with a carefully curated cohort of ECE leaders who see the value in social-networks, are driven to make a change, and are looking to benefit from the expertise of others. A three-month Mastermind is an $850 investment and members must be accepted. Payment via check, CC, or PO isn't due until you have been assigned to a cohort and know the dates work for your schedule.
- WHAT: A small-group learning community facilitated by Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak.
- WHO: Any leader seeking to gain clarity regarding their work, strengthen their Emotional Intelligence, and benefit from networking with likeminded professionals.
- HOW: Meet using ZOOM (virtual meeting software), which allows members to see and hear one another. Also participate in a private Facebook group in between live sessions.
I am a speaker, author, and researcher devoted to revolutionizing early childhood education (ECE). I work daily to nourish the hearts and minds of teachers and bring back children's right to learn through play. My speaking and consulting services include live and virtual events, mentoring and coaching opportunities, webinar, online courses, and other programs for educational leaders and changemakers.
- WHAT: Professional development and learning opportunities through keynotes, workshops, breakout sessions, webinars, and much, much more.
- WHO: Programs, agencies, and school districts looking for an inspirational speaker with expertise in training adult learners across early childhood (birth to grade three) content.
- HOW: Live in-person training and/or virtual speaking, mentoring, and coaching.